Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School in Kent

Rachel was ready to go back to school June 22, 2008. So you can imagine how excited she was today. She goes to same teacher and classroom as last year. (we are a looping school ) She is looking forward to joining the choir as a fouth grader.

Norman Chase aka nerd boy is starting his last year of preschool. He thinks it is alright because the school has a good playground. It is a 5 day week program and I like that. He'll have a great time.



















3 comments:

Grandma Mary said...

Rachel looks so very grown up and very pretty I might add. Go Chase. Have fun on the playground.

I sure love my grandchildren.

Heidi said...

I have to agree Rachey-baby you are too cute! I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of boys chasing you around the playground this year! It's great that you are so excited about school and I bet choir will be a lot of fun.

Chase -- I'm sorry you have such mean parents who call you nerd boy -- I think you should come live with me! :)

Have a great school year!

Jen said...

thanks grandma mary and aunt heidi
-rachel CANNING