Monday, September 8, 2008

Tag! You're it.

My mom tagged me, so now Im it. So whoever I said at the end of the post, you're now it and have to do this on your blog. :D

4 Random Things I Like About My Best Friend McKenna:

She's a complete spaz.
I can tell her anything
She's constantly making me laugh.
She always cheers me up.

4 Movies That I Can Watch More Than Once:
The Dark Knight (batman)
She's the Man
Hairspray
Made of Honor

4 TV Shows That I Watch:
LOST
Psych
Pushing Daisies
Heroes

4 Places I've Been:
NYC
Philadelphia
Montana
Washington D.C.

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:And I email back?
Hailey
Gunar
Jessica
Estella

4 Favorite Foods:
Ice Cream
McDonalds
Bombay House
Mexican Food

4 Places I Would Like To Visit:
London
Hawaii
Mexico
Paris

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year:
Summer
High School
Start driving
Christmas

4 People I Tag:
the whole fam. :D

No comments: