Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dan's list

Dan woked from home today. So I had him answer the questions. Some of the questions he would not give me four, so I had to fill them in. Here we go.


4 Random things I like about Jen

She reads with the kids

We have fun watching sci fi movies

She doesn't like to take pictures of every family event

She says "oh Dan" when she knows I am teasing


4 Favorite movies i could watch again

Unforgiven

The Ring trilogy

Ronin

Pride and Prejudice the BBC verison (for Jen)

4 Tv shows I watch

Lost

Jon and Kate plus Eight

The Suite Life of Zach and Cody

American Idol
4 people who e-mail me and I e-mail them back

Joe C.

Chris

Joe D.

Rich

4 places I've been

NYC

Guatemala

Vancover B.C.

Dallas

4 places I would like to visit

Fiji

Tahiti

Alps

Panama Canal

4 things I am looking forward to next year

Thanksgiving in California ( is that ok)

Going to see U of U vs Notredam

The winter rain in Seattle all 9 months of it

Buying Jen a new car

4 favorite foods

Chicken tacos

Blackened Salmon

halibut

Rib eye Steak

5 comments:

Jen said...

I am not sure what happen with all the different colors. That wasn't what I had planned it to look like.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Where's your list Jen?

Grandma Mary said...

yes on Thanksgiving

Jen said...

Getting Dan to answer the questions counts as mine.

Jen said...

I think the list thing-y is very clever!
-rachel CANNING