If you are reading this then I tag you too!
4 Random Things I Like About My Husband:
He makes me laugh -- and laughs at my jokes
He dances like a dork and is proud of it
He thinks I'm pretty cute
He does the grocery shopping
4 Movies That I Can Watch More Than Once:
Pride & Prejudice BBC version
Steel Magnolias
Galaxy Quest
Unforgiven
4 TV Shows That I Watch:
LOST
The Closer
Ugly Betty
Heros
4 Places I've Been:
Mexico
Philadelphia
NY City --- ground zero
Grand Canyon
4 People Who Email Me Regularly:And I email back?
Mom
Grandma K
Britney
Shauna
4 Favorite Foods:
Anything Mexican
Anything Chocolate
Fresh Fruit
Turkey, avocado & bacon sandwich
4 Places I Would Like To Visit:
Scotland
London
Greece
Chili
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year:
Halloween
Thanksgiving in California
Christmas -- can you tell I love holidays?
The snow melting in the spring
4 People I Tag:
Mom/Dad
Kim/Chris
Jen/Dan
Joe
Thom
Alli
Cord
2 comments:
What does it mean you tagged me?
It means that you are "it" now and have to post all of your answers to the "4 things about you" in a new post. Make Dan do it too! :)
Post a Comment