Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Princess Dragonslayers







For Such a Time as this..YW Camp 2009. the first night of camp i was given my camp name. Three of my Laurels (YCL's) read the poem. Holding back tears as it was read...."Inspiration"



If I go to camp next year I will be called by that name instead of Sister Canning.




2 comments:

Heidi said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you posted pictures of you at camp. I know you had a great time! The t-shirts turned out great by the way!

I know you had to leave early to make it here for Lily's baptism and I am sure it was hard to leave the yw but we loved having you here for that!

Heidi said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you posted pictures of you at camp. I know you had a great time! The t-shirts turned out great by the way!

I know you had to leave early to make it here for Lily's baptism and I am sure it was hard to leave the yw but we loved having you here for that!