Saturday, January 3, 2009

Go Utes


Wow. What a game. Utah went right at Bama and never let up.
I was going nuts all game; Chase had to tell me, "stop yelling so much." Rachel was sporting a Utah hat and giving me high-fives, once she realized nothing was wrong with me (I was a little wound up)
It goes to show what preparation, attitude and heart can accomplish.

- Dan

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that Chase was telling you to stop yelling!

Cord now is e-mailing all the sports writers reminding them why the system is flawed and that the U is undefeated and the two teams who are going for the national championship have lost...yadda...yadda...yadda...

Grandma Mary said...

It was so very fun to watch Chris here in Fairfield and Some Y Alum cheering. Elicia had her U hat on also.
it was a great game.