Oh that IS a sad face! Chase we are sorry you are sick! It snowed here too and it is soooo cold! We are supposed to get more snow -- from you I think.Well at least now we can all say "it's beginning to look a look like Christmas!" except you California Cannings!
But it snowed between fairfield and Napa..nothing stuck to the ground and it is sooo very cold here..yeah I know.tell Chase to get better. rach looks styl'n
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh that IS a sad face! Chase we are sorry you are sick!
It snowed here too and it is soooo cold! We are supposed to get more snow -- from you I think.
Well at least now we can all say "it's beginning to look a look like Christmas!" except you California Cannings!
But it snowed between fairfield and Napa..nothing stuck to the ground and it is sooo very cold here..yeah I know.
tell Chase to get better.
rach looks styl'n
Post a Comment